I'd been somewhat apprehensive going in to this one...
Up to 21 participants, all residents of Multi Level care with mild to severe mobility and sensory ailments.
They loved it!! We did a very simple landscape in watercolour and many turned out quite well. Even those whose paintings didn't work out as well enjoyed the experience very much. We tried a Mount Elizabeth because I'd painted a Mount Elizabeth on the tall mural that clad on the fireplace to the right of the photo. Also made it easy to point at it and basically say "That."
Boy, was I hopping!
A few minutes after packing everything away I headed over to Nechako school for an afterschool recreational art class and then this evening, Art Club. My front tooth cracked yesterday as I bit into a chocolate bar and I didn't realize what had happened until that evening. My dentist was kind enough to squeeze me in for a last minute Gluing Together Of The Crown so now I don't have to wander the streets of Vancouver and Calgary looking like a hillbilly.
Bless his soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment