Saturday, 24 March 2012

Lil' TwinBlue

TwinB met me in the ACAD library yesterday, discovered this massive book and pretended to be a gnome.
It's the closest I've gotten her to resource material so far except maybe for the art history textbook that we checked out that I placed on her bed at her request so, so late this afternoon.  I'd been trying to get her to read through the intro which contains much useful info...in only 13 pages for goodness sakes!

I'm rolling jello up a hill.

And it's melting all the way down.

She's lying in a puddle of sheets, gravol and hangover unable to even partake of the tea I brewed for her 'round about 5:30 p.m. ( Double Bergamot: the Best. Tea. Ever.)
I went down to the Ctrain around 2:30 planning perhaps to be away when she awoke, then returned 5-ish hoping that she noticed my absence but....no.

No...

She's out for a day or more.  I had a nice visit with my brother and his off-site partner but apart from that I was ALONE.  I'm aware that in a foggy sense she knows but it's so hard for me to be right here  and not make any difference.

She doesn't even have  to tackle this shit. All I want is for her to be alive and produce her lovely saleable art.   But NOOOO she had to aspire  to things that are daunting for most mortals and I have to assist and go along for the ride.

Ask me about MLA citation and annotations...no, really...ask me....I'll tell ya'

No comments: