I'm a little artist in the big, dark woods tracking the progress - or procrastination - of various artistic endeavors as I prepare to leap into a bigger pond. Sprinkled in between these are the extreme weather/scenery of Kitimat and the surrounding region as well as local situations that catch my attention.
Sunday, 4 March 2012
Down In The Holler
Down in the holler where the wind never blows and the sun rarely shines, mountains of snow lie piled on high. It's always a shock to walk around Angle St. We're in one of the more exposed sites in Kitimat so the snow often appears twice as deep whenever I venture there. Maybe it really is. Despite a 3 week melt, the snow is still 1 meter deep in my backyard; bet it could be almost 2 meters deep in some spots there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment