A couple of nights ago I attended the year end Rotary Club dinner since someone needed to be present on behalf of Kitimat Arts For Youth because we were receiving a donation and I was the only member willing and able. Rotary had also invited a brand new - two month old - Indian dance group to perform for the group and in the photo above they had encouraged various audience members to join in. It was entertaining, almost as entertaining as their name: Curry In A Hurry.
Ahhh...when young folk name stuff!
This was almost the end of my season; had to put away the panels we'd used for Dance Impressions then attended the final assembly at Nechako school yesterday where I was presented with a lovely thank you from the PAC and students that included a gift certificate to SeaMasters restaurant, right on the Douglas Channel. It was in honour of the work I'd done with the Nechako centre mural last summer.
A quick hike/walk that I'm guiding tomorra morning then it's almost time to head to Calgreee!!
w00t!
No comments:
Post a Comment