The students here were participating in the workshops I instructed a while back for Dance Impressions which always proves to be a very delightful activity hence definitely not part of TheWeekFromHell. It's the resulting exhibit that I'm slowly piecing together at the mall that has become part of an overwhelming and gruelling amount of work.
On Cue for 30 Years is exhibiting at the library all this week meaning we have to find people to sit there in shifts or be there the entire week our (two) selves. Took 5 people 6 hours to set this up last Saturday. The other exhibit requires that all the artwork be mounted by Thursday at 4 when there is cake and coffee happening. I attended the Vancouver Welsh Men's Choir last night and it became a challenge to keep my eyes open. Not because they were lacking in any way; it's a testament to their enthusiasm and skill that they kept me awake the entire concert!
Finally, I have been working on That Backdrop. 500 square feet in 15 hours. Lots of other crap involved with it though. I'll have to pack it up tomorrow, haul away the paint I no longer need, put aside the paint I do need for next week when it's installed and I will perform touch ups geared towards the lighting available.
Oh. Must disguise the paint I got on the wall of this newly renovated classroom...
shhhh...
No comments:
Post a Comment