Couldn't get in close because it was a small room. Completed this in 1/3 less hours than I had originally quoted so...a not too, too small mural for $210 for 7 hours. I surprised myself at how few hours it took me. Which is a nice surprise. Should be some spin off bidness from this project which would be what I was hoping for. Clients 100% happy.
I'm a little artist in the big, dark woods tracking the progress - or procrastination - of various artistic endeavors as I prepare to leap into a bigger pond. Sprinkled in between these are the extreme weather/scenery of Kitimat and the surrounding region as well as local situations that catch my attention.
Wednesday, 9 June 2010
New Mural
Couldn't get in close because it was a small room. Completed this in 1/3 less hours than I had originally quoted so...a not too, too small mural for $210 for 7 hours. I surprised myself at how few hours it took me. Which is a nice surprise. Should be some spin off bidness from this project which would be what I was hoping for. Clients 100% happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment