If this is Craft Fair there must be Meat-On-A-Stick and there it is displayed by fellow Art Club member Judy. It was available from 2 or 3 different food vendors who did a brisk business all day long. Not so for many of the artists and crafters; Judy did manage to sell 2 smaller paintings but I was completely skunked! And I did so well last few Craft Fairs...*pout*...probably never put sooo much time into preparations either.
TwinB's little piggies brought a smile to the face of anyone passing by and I'm glad I placed it down here at what turned out to be perfect kid height so they could enjoy it too. Had I the foresight to make prints I probably could have sold a dozen. Ah well - hindsight. Took care of that today in Terrace at Staples and they turned out beautifully. First one goes to Kitimat's former sign painter who has donated countless items and services over the years. She asked about the price which given the amount of work on the original had to be placed at $300 - too steep for a retiree getting by on an extremely modest income but now I can simply hand her a very nice print/copy.
TwinB called today to give me the great news on the Art History project we collaborated on....*drum roll*....93%!!!! (less 15% late penalty which puts her at a respectable 78%)
Can't believe what a huge weight has been lifted!
No comments:
Post a Comment