Wednesday, 11 April 2012

The Queen

...presides over this year's batch of paintings to be displayed at the Spring Craft Fair.
I transferred a drawing originally composed by TwinB, putting it on on this piece of watercolour paper that I'd smooshed paint onto a couple of years ago.  It helped determine the choice of colours.  I was informed that it originally was a fop (note the Adam's apple) but TwinB liked the colours I chose.  So, it's all framed up now and sitting with the other 10 to 12 pieces that I've been frantically finishing and framing.  It's supposed to be the Art Club's display but I'm not too optimistic about many other paintings joining ours.  Always good to knock off a whole batch.

After this I have to tackle the sets for The Sound of Music and then create a design for an award winning mural!  The Award Winning component isn't part of the criteria but I figure it will motivate me.

No comments: