Thursday, 20 October 2011

Sea:Sick Goes On A Road Trip

Yesterday afternoon I noticed that the light was right (as in, you know, like, actually there) so I phoned Connie Across The Street to lend me a hand as I took Mr. Sea:Sick there to the beach.
I think he really liked it:
I wanted to take photos of him in his natural environment so first I positioned him near the water and then dragged him over to the piles of driftwood to see if that showed him off in all his glory:
Blends in a little too well I think though perhaps with a fabric backdrop he'll show up better.  For now though...

He'll live in my back seat just in case the perfect setting presents itself.  Thing's a bitch to carry and every time I do carry it, I'm impressed anew at how lethally effective moose antlers are.

No comments: