Cornfield set piece for the scarecrow; it consists of a flat with a 'truck' and fence posts which I just faux wood grained today ...in less than an hour. (sorry...I have been taking great pride in my speed)
Detail from the hay wagon; it's on the reverse side of the gypsy caravan. Been trying to compose the large backdrop of the Yellow Brick Road leading to the Emerald City today and got good input from my one and only helper Gail...pretty sure we got it figured out so that was a gigantic plus. Next time might be the finisher!
*woot*woot*
Also got a fairly good jump on a very challenging commission so that's good ...but...don't know if I can actually pull it off and TwinB had a most depressing comment on someone else's blog regarding one of the deaths of last year.
This shit is so up and down.
No comments:
Post a Comment