While searching through photos this evening in our Adobe photoshop general dumping site I noticed the pictures that Erin had taken immediately following her slice 'n dice last Saturday night. (Guess she didn't figure on the files being somewhere accessible - she never was very good about being discreet with anything though)
Blood covered her thigh and ran down to her calf. Bit of a jolt even though I initially saw the cuts the next morning and they looked rather nasty then.
When I took some photos today of the 'Ain't It A Shame' that she'd carved into her other leg she did mention that she'd already documented her little endeavor
...but I really wasn't expecting...that.
So why?
Why take the picture? I always hope that there's an element of 'been there, done that' if they can look back on the event.
Oh...right...they.
Also have photos of Twin A's foray into self harm. Pretty sure that hers was a one time venture, but then she always went a for a slightly less intentional but rather reckless approach to injury.
Which would explain the 4 concussions in her mid teens.
No comments:
Post a Comment