Wednesday, 9 May 2007

Little Helper Monkey

Arts Umbrella is in town this week and I've been busy assisting with printmaking. It's been fun and informative yet exhausting and oddly ego destroying. Or maybe that's due to other things happening in my life.
My goodness I have 'big city' issues; I really feel like the po' country cousin.

TwinB had been hired to be another assistant on this project so I was looking forward to training together, working in different locations and comparing notes later but...she kind of o.d.'d on rum, cut herself up rather thoroughly and landed in emergency at 9 am Sunday which was orientation day. She finally stopped puking around 3 pm so at least I was able to attend the session. Just got her out of the hospital this evening (wed), so she should be able to at least volunteer for a couple of classes and get a taste of it.
(it's Saturday now and she's still sick. She managed to attend the 2 hour reception but it completely wiped her out. She did look fabulous though :) )

Can't really recall another week in my life that I'd been anticipating so much, turning out to be this friggin' grim.

No comments: