May 2-5
I ran around Prince George revelling in the fact that TwinB was not in the psych ward. From our hotel balcony on the 9th floor I could see the hospital window where she would sit and wait for me and visiting hours. I wandered to various places we had been to when she was allowed out for the day and enjoyed the absence of uncertainty and anxiety. I was anticipating being co-workers for Arts Umbrella the following week.
She phoned my cell while I was trying on clothing at the Bay. Not doing too well...I talked her down a bit then suggested that I let her know when I get back to the hotel so that she could phone me there. We talked for an hour and a half later that afternoon; she sounded better and said she was okay. Apparently she wasn't, but at least she waited until I'd been home for a few hours before succumbing to her grand melt-down.
No comments:
Post a Comment