Took a small group to hike around Clearwater Lakes on Friday and thank goodness one of them knew which paths to follow! I'd been wanting more reference photos so picked the day for it's bright light...unfortunately I hadn't recharged my camera recently and so it ran out of power after very few photos. I managed to keep it going right until we hit the area I really needed more photos from and then it resolutely shut down so.... another trip is in order.
Lots of amphibians; watched a salamander swimming in Onion Lake upon our arrival, then saw toads and frogs of varying sizes.
My three companions all tried the rope swing but I just took pictures...maybe next time?
TwinB came prepared with bikini so took the plunge 3 times into the icy, icy water. Near the end of the hike she fell and sprained her left hand on both sides since her hand landed in a depression so it was a double whammy leaving her with two knuckles showing in the middle and swelling and bruising on the outsides. TwinB said it made her feel like a dancer with broken legs...she's never injured her drawing hand before and it was almost terrifying.
Kinda better now though...residual bruising.
4 comments:
First off I would like to say terrific blog!
I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head before writing.
I've had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Thanks!
beside scott tucker starizona specified scott tucker deanza college
Feel free to visit my website seems scott tucker death trinidad
Thank you kindly!
When it comes to writing a blog entry, the images/photos are a handy device since I am such a visual person. (hmmm...might try that with my other writing!)I seldom sit down cold and try to write; rather, I mull it over for a couple of days until I have an angle or a sentence that I like and then I'll plunk myself down and write a draft or the actual entry.
I looked through your website. Impressive! Very extensive and versatile portfolio there. Do you have a blog?
Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can
survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!
somebody scott tucker level 5 likely scott tucker general hospital producer
Feel free to surf my web-site consequently scott tucker mortgage virginia
Sorry to hear about your ipad! Sisters...!
Post a Comment