I'm a little artist in the big, dark woods tracking the progress - or procrastination - of various artistic endeavors as I prepare to leap into a bigger pond. Sprinkled in between these are the extreme weather/scenery of Kitimat and the surrounding region as well as local situations that catch my attention.
Saturday, 16 April 2011
Meat-On-A-Stick And Fireworks!
That's how we know we're having FUN!!!
Cause really...ya know, when you have meat on a stick...it really is... fun! And yum!
The husband and I checked out the Very Huge Building that Ushers In the New Era for The Company.
Impressive and Uber in every way, which is typical of all Company undertakings in our region
So...anyway...this building is 1200 plus feet long. Ree-healy!
3 football fields in standard measurements.
I'd mention The Company but then Ralph would have to check out my lil' blog entry. Sometimes I entertain the notion of referring to The Company in my blog 'n then saying "HA!! made you look!" because Mr. R.R. has set his computer or some program to flag all and any entries concerning the company.
For this one, I just want to be a little, local fly on the wall.
A very well fed, entertained* fly.
*O|H! the fireworks?! Amazing from my studio which is 5 K and 300 feet above where they were deployed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment