Friday, 2 October 2009

Orcas/Bears/Eagles In The City

...the coffee table book has been published and I'm on page 168.

http://secure.blurb.com/books/850694/pages/172/#basic

Except...my freakin' bear is standing on a plastic drop sheet in front of a crappy partition and everyone else seemed to get a lovely photo of their creation wherever it was put on display either before or after the auctions.
(the husband said it looks as though my bear is trying to take a dump)*

At the time I thought it was sort of a working/in progress type depiction of my bear.
I mean - come on! - couldn't someone have taken one more photograph of say...it standing outside the King Edward Hotel in Stewart where it lives now?
Wouldn't that remote spot have been rather cool??
We're talking about an $84 coffee table book here.
How could anyone consider allowing that photo in there?

*from the start I did think it would be funny if I'd glued a bunch of pebbles together to leave below the piece as something that actually would have crapped out of a Glacier Bear

No comments: