............................................................oh, man....just came to...and right on time to snap a few photos of the fallen leaves! Would have been nice if the light had been better but I need some reference pics for the Senior's Acrylic class (that I'll be drenching with my nasty flu germs) tomorrow morning.
I'm a little artist in the big, dark woods tracking the progress - or procrastination - of various artistic endeavors as I prepare to leap into a bigger pond. Sprinkled in between these are the extreme weather/scenery of Kitimat and the surrounding region as well as local situations that catch my attention.
Friday, 16 October 2009
Autumn Colours
............................................................oh, man....just came to...and right on time to snap a few photos of the fallen leaves! Would have been nice if the light had been better but I need some reference pics for the Senior's Acrylic class (that I'll be drenching with my nasty flu germs) tomorrow morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment