I just recalled today that while on a walk with kids and friends 15 years ago we heard a massive tree fall somewhere nearby. Didn't see it but the ground shook like crazy. That particular walk never was the kids' favorite due to the abundance of devil's club and moose crap.
I'm a little artist in the big, dark woods tracking the progress - or procrastination - of various artistic endeavors as I prepare to leap into a bigger pond. Sprinkled in between these are the extreme weather/scenery of Kitimat and the surrounding region as well as local situations that catch my attention.
Tuesday, 22 September 2009
Peacefull Stroll In the Woods
I just recalled today that while on a walk with kids and friends 15 years ago we heard a massive tree fall somewhere nearby. Didn't see it but the ground shook like crazy. That particular walk never was the kids' favorite due to the abundance of devil's club and moose crap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment