I suggested that she attach these to a canvas, paint it one colour then continue the design in one or two directions. I'm pretty sure that she could find success at least locally with these. People 'round these parts are rather excited about her stuff.
I'm a little artist in the big, dark woods tracking the progress - or procrastination - of various artistic endeavors as I prepare to leap into a bigger pond. Sprinkled in between these are the extreme weather/scenery of Kitimat and the surrounding region as well as local situations that catch my attention.
Saturday, 21 June 2008
She Draws...
I suggested that she attach these to a canvas, paint it one colour then continue the design in one or two directions. I'm pretty sure that she could find success at least locally with these. People 'round these parts are rather excited about her stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment