I'm a little artist in the big, dark woods tracking the progress - or procrastination - of various artistic endeavors as I prepare to leap into a bigger pond. Sprinkled in between these are the extreme weather/scenery of Kitimat and the surrounding region as well as local situations that catch my attention.
Friday, 10 February 2012
Head Bangin' Blues
Wednesday evening saw the return of epic blues singer-guitarist Matt Anderson.
Kitimat loves Matt Anderson.
I'm so glad I squeezed in to this nearly sold out performance. His voice is HUGE, his slide guitar skills amazing and the vibe was wonderful. He had far more challenging songs that revealed all his various musical skills and vocal range but I simply loved this beautiful song.
He had us all singing to his final number which was purely delightful.
It was like a mini vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment