I honestly don't understand what the hell shrinks do all those years in school...
What on earth - and what earthly good - is it that they're learning???
Is that ten or twelve years of post-secondary simply some gruelling endurance race inflicted on students in order to weed out anyone with the slightest weakness whatsoever - resulting in a gulf so vast between them and their clients that they may as well be dealing with aliens?
After reciting the requisite life history TwinB tried to explain her current fatigue/confusion/discalculia to todays doctor.
He could only reply "I don't get it..." "Why don't you just write the day down as well..."
(half a point for being up front about being confused by her confusion)
Ever heard about cognitive dysfunction??...put up your hand- thank you.
I'd really like to get some things into their heads - preferably something constructive but barring that a flaming bag of dog shit might be almost as satisfying.

No comments:
Post a Comment