TwinB had her third visit with a shrink in Calgary yesterday who pronounced her diagnosis based on the first 2 sessions.
* still shaking my head *
I've had this mental subtext sputtering through my head all day - ...'but she's not (list of behaviors)!' and she's never! (lists of other traits/behaviors)
After the shrink dropped the 'B bomb'* on her, Twinb had the nerve to question the shrink on specifics and was only met with "I guess you're not willing to accept the diagnosis", then she was given the recommendation to go off her mood stabilizers with the option to increase the seroquel if necessary.
Resulting (I suspect) in a drooling yet psychotic, non-functioning TwinB.
TwinA freaked out when I mentioned the withdrawal of mood stabilizers...there's been alot of unpleasant fallout when twinB forgets or underdoses...so 'B and I both reassured her that if it happened at all I would make sure it was following art lesson season when I could be present.
*the infamous Borderline Personality Disorder.
I'll be consulting her local doctor here tomorrow for suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment